Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up whole in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Whole may refer to:
- Holism, the idea that natural systems and their properties should be viewed as wholes, not as collections of parts
- Whole (campaign), a mental health anti-stigma campaign
- A whole step, or major second
- A whole note, or semibreve
- Whole (EP), a 1997 EP by Pedro the Lion, or the title song
- Whole (Soil album), 2013
- Whole (Jessa Anderson album), 2014
- "Whole", a song by Flaw from their 2001 album Through the Eyes
- "Whole", a song by Basement from their 2012 album Colourmeinkindness
- Whole milk, milk which has not had fat removed
- Whole (film), a 2003 documentary about people suffering from body integrity identity disorder
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Whole.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.